Ode to Book Bloggers Giveaway
September 17, 2013
We all love books, but no one shows the love like bloggers. They’re a writer’s support group. A reader’s news feed. The spark that fuels a book’s buzz.
To show my love, I’m giving away 8 eBooks to 8 winners in honor of 8 of my favorite bloggers. Whoooo-hooo!
The loot includes some of my favorite authors (expires Oct 2):
- Ebook copy of Arsen by Mia Asher
- Ebook copy of Bond Confessions by Leila DeSint
- Ebook copy of Fear of Falling by S.L. Jennings
- Ebook copy of Fighting for Flight by J.B. Salsbury
- Ebook copy of Lick by Kylie Scott
- Ebook copy of Reaper’s Property by Joanna Wylde
- Ebook copy of Unteachable by Leah Raeder
- Ebook copy of Waking Kiss by Annabel Joseph
This is my Ode to Book Bloggers
Ode To Amber’s Reading Room,
Who Makes Us One-Click,
When her reviews crack the whip.
Ode To Perusing Princesses,
With dungeons and castles,
With ratings that shackle and crown.
Ode To Miss Construed’s Reviews,
She reads what she wants,
The mainstream, the unknown, with an energy unbound.
Ode To Totally Booked Blog,
The Jenny and Gitte dynamo,
The real deal duo.
Ode To The Real Housewives of Romance,
With a buddy reading commentary,
Reducing you to a riot of squirting tears.
Ode To The Rock Stars of Romance,
Love, sex, and rock-n-roll,
In all types of weather…and leather.
Ode To True Story Book Blog,
Brooke and Lisa’s powers activate,
In the shape of…craziness and wild reviews.
Ode To Love Between the Sheets,
With pages and pages of stories,
Their love for books never ends.
Ode To All the Bloggers I didn’t name,
But haven’t forgotten,